Terms & Conditions
1. Unless otherwise agreed upon and expressed in writing, terms are 50% deposit upon execution of this contract, 50% upon the start date of the advertising term. A credit card is required for all new accounts. All deposit cheques, post dated cheques, and coupons must be received before going to press. Kiss Media™ Group Ltd. (the Publisher) reserves the right to charge the advertiser’s credit card for payment on overdue accounts.
2. The advertiser will receive 2 proofs of their advertisement. Extra charges may apply for additional changes and proofs.
3. All credits/contras will be paid in the form of non-expiring gift certificates upon signing of the contract.
4. If an error in or omission of the advertisement occurs because of negligence of the Publisher, in no event shall the Publisher’s liability exceed the amount paid or payable by the Advertiser for the item or items omitted, or which errors occur for the duration of the printed stock supply. If an error should occur on the advertisement, the following adjustment* by the Publisher will only be considered:
A: Wrong main number: 100% of print costs
B: Wrong alternate tel number: 15% of print costs
C: Wrong address: 25% of print costs
D: Incorrect spelling of business name: 25% of print costs
E: Spelling error: None
5. Reasonable care is taken to see that the distribution is in accordance with the Publisher’s distribution plan. However, the Publisher does not guarantee 100% distribution accuracy. No refunds will be issued In the event of a publication date delay. Instead, the advisor will receive an extension on the campaign period or other mutually satisfactory campaign adjustment.
6. The Publisher reserves the right to refuse any or all advertising copy. Failure to furnish copy gives the Publisher the right to create copy.
7. If it becomes necessary to employ legal or other services to obtain payment of any account past due, the Advertiser (and personal Guarantor) agrees to pay all of the costs for the collection of the account including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs incurred in the collection of said delinquent account.
8. Cancellation may be made by the advertiser providing such notice of cancellation is received in writing and received by the Publisher no later than seven days (7) from the date of this contract. No cancellations will be accepted after this time. The Publisher reserves the right to cancel this contract within seven (7) days of the contract arrival at the Publisher’s head office. The Publisher will notify the advertiser in writing within seven (7) days of the cancellation.
9. All matters regarding the interpretation, validity and effect of the contract shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Alberta and British Columbia.
*adjustments will be applied to the full retail value of the advertisement insertion or service.